Oregon Children Needing Homes

About 2 times a week I check the Northwest Adoption Exchange Waiting Children http://www.nwae.org/wait-or.html website to see the faces of those precious little kids who are suffering the consequences of the sins of their parents. I look at them so I can pray for them. I am sure it's not all the kids in Oregon needing a family but the amount on this website is just heartbreaking.
Please take a look at the website. Look at the eyes of the innocents. Look into your heart. See if God would lead you to give them a home and a family.
As of today on the NWAE website there are:
  • 92 Kids
  • 57 Cases

of which There are:

  • 10 sets of 2 siblings
  • 7 sets of 3 siblings
  • 1 set of 4 siblings
  • 2 sets of 5 siblings

On the NWAE website you can also see kids in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska who are in need of a family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....