Getting through the darkness

Tonight I feel a little at a loss. There are some problems with several family members ranging from, hours being cut back at work, no job, vehicles breaking down, evictions from their home, depression, alcoholism, ...and probably more I know nothing about. Sometimes it feels there is so much to pray about I just don't even know where to start. I feel I could pray for hours and not cover it all. But I am made of flesh and I am weak and I find it hard to pray continually throughout the day for others. I get caught up in my own dismay. This is why time goes by so quickly. Just think how painful it would be if time drug on slowly. If we had what felt like and extra hour a day to deal with this world, to carry others burdens, how exhausting it would be?!?! This world, just as the bible foretold, is spiraling into darkness. Watch the news. How I wish it was different but I can not blame Eve oh and Adam. I too and ridden with Sin. I'm not so sure a snake could tempt me ( I HATE snakes) but I am sure I would have been tempted with false wisdom and I also know for a fact I would have been one of the ones in the dessert whining about having to eat manna AGAIN. I know my short comings, my weakness' and they are at times overwhelming. But I also know the Savior and He has never given up on me. He has loved me, he teaches me, he forgives me, and he will continue to guide me through this darkness to become a better person, to become more like HIM. I don't know how unbelievers live in this age without HIM.
"my own dismay..." what do I have to complain about. I am sooo blessed. I have all i need and more. There are so many who have little to nothing. Those dying of disease and watching their children die. Those who have no food or water. Those who have no home. Those who have no family. Which brings me to my next post....I want it separate from this one......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

Soon....

My Favorite Vacation Spots