Politics...bah hum bug

You will not see political 'stuff' on my blog except for this entry. This entry is to say you will not see political stuff on my blog. I CHOOSE to use my blog to share about my faith in the creator. I CHOOSE to use my blog to lift others up or to share about my life...my family. I may make entries about America because I love my country and I love living in America. I am thankful for those who do have an interest in politics...however, I do not. I pray for my family, my friends, my neighbors and many other people. I pray for our country.....so right now as many Americans are deciding who the 'best man' for the job is...well the best man has already won. The man Jesus. He won us as His bride. Wow....there is nothing more we could ever want or should ever want....Nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....