A book

So there is this book that is being talked about a lot. I saw it in the 'Christian Supply' one day along with my Mom and she said she would like to read it. I told her it's because it has my name in it...'Missy.' Neither of us had heard of it. But, since then, we have heard a lot of talk about it. She will be receiving the book soon from a dear friend...our pastor, then once she reads it I will too. Now I am going out on a limb...well sorta! I checked out the website and yes the book sounds intriguing but what I really enjoyed was the authors abbreviated testimony (my words). It really touched my heart. Wow...he's like a 'real' guy...human. He has been down some roads and up some hills and the Truth he has come to understand is perfect...right on target. So, though I have not read the book, I am going to post the link to his testimony. It was for sure a 'good read.' Hope the book will be as well...oh and one more thing? He lives in our neck of the woods.....Gresham, Oregon. That is very cool.
So, check out his testimony. I will let you know when I have read his book.


Blessings
http://theshackbook.com/willie.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
This book is one of the most amazing books I have ever read. It really make you think about the character of God and how awesome He is.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

Soon....

My Favorite Vacation Spots