So many things...not enough time...

Saturday, September 13th, is the Mt. Hood Legacy Kids Health fair. They have a great price on bike helmets ($5 ea) and they have different clinics, low cost immunizations, tours of Life Flight, ambulance, and fire truck and several other hands on activities for kids 2-12. Should be fun. I need helmets for my new kids so we are planning on going. It will be a good time.
http://www.legacyhealth.org/body.cfm?id=2111

On Sunday, September 14th, the Greater Gresham Baptist Church is having their annual Block Party.
http://www.greatergresham.org/
It is free and it is from 12-4. This year they are holding it at the Mt. Hood Community College parking lot. It is a lot of fun. We have attended and the kids always have a great time. They have food, games, raffle drawings, and a 'cruise in.'

ALSO:
Something I would love to have attended but won't make it this year is.....
Info from my friend Heather's Blog http://www.lifewiththefriesens.blogspot.com
"Shelly from Friday School: I want to invite you, your family, and all my readers to come celebrate Ethiopia's New Year with my family at Ammanuel Evangelical Church on the corner of NE 7th and Alberta Streets in Portland. 11 a.m. Delicious Ethiopian food will be served after the service (approx. 1:15 p.m.)."

My son also has some pre-season football games...not sure of the times of those because it's a 'Jamboree.' So I will see how I can fit that in tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....