Just thinking thoughts....

Though I don't always understand this life from any point of view, I do understand and willingly (at this point in my life) accept that God does understand and it is HIS purpose and HIS point of view! His point of view is my heart...my soul. Which he paid for, for a great price! It belongs to Him. So, I know I will be taken care of. I will make it through the storms! I will always be loved! I will ALWAYS be HIS!!!
So my understanding of my life, or my understanding of scripture, or my understanding of how a plane flies or a baby is born or how water boils....none of it, great or small, matters whether I get it or not. What matters is HIM. He is what matters because........He was, He is, and always will be!!! He is the Alpha and the Omega!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....