"This is where I have you"

Some weeks...some days I feel so weary. Tired of cleaning the house, tired of fighting, crying kids, tired of dreaming up meals, tired of preparing school lessons and church lessons, tired of coordinating state appointments, tired of being a wife, tired of thinking. BUT then I stop and I talk to my God and I ask Him if this is what he would have me do...all these tasks, all these ministry's and in my heart I hear "this is where I have you." This is where my Father has me. He has me waking up several times a night to care for the foster baby. He has here to care for the recuperating husband, to feed the children, to clean up their messes and to LOVE them. He has given me the opportunity to prepare Home school lessons for kids whom I am blessed to be able to home school. He has given me opportunity to have ALL these kids. He has blessed me with so much and during those weeks or on those 'days' when I tire of it....I just have to take a moment and talk to the one who blesses and he reminds me "this is where I have you" and then my heart lightens and it refreshes me and gives me purpose. My purpose for being in this moment.
I am blessed to have a house to clean. I am blessed to have kids. I am blessed to have food to feed my kids. I am blessed to be able to home school. I am blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom and care for my bio kids and my foster kids. I am blessed to be able to worship my creator openly and freely. I am blessed to have a broken fallen man who I can pray for constantly and love him through his spiritual journey. I am blessed to be a child/woman of God. This is where my father has me and I am thankful! Ok, laundry....here I come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

Soon....

My Favorite Vacation Spots