P.S. to the 'A Sisters Birthday'


When I went to post about my sisters birthday I couldn't locate a current, clear picture of her. I located one today (On her daughters FB...lol). This is a picture I took at the coast a few years ago when we took our mom to the coast for Mothers Day. It was a trip of a lifetime for us. It was an amazing weekend we were blessed with safe travels, perfect weather, great food, an excellent room and tons of laughter!
In the picture above, from left to right, my sister Debbie, my sister Angie, my Mom, and my sister Jeannette...the birthday girl. I have also included an updated pictures of Jeannette with her two girls, then her daughter Sonia's family and her daughter Jennifers family. Beautiful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....