"God Bless the USA"

Still trying to figure out how to get this blog out there. I can't even find it myself without using my shortcut. It's pretty obvious I am not a brainiac.
Another Independence Day has come and gone. I love the 4th of July. I don't like explosions (such as thunder or TNT) but I love the 4th. I love and adore America. I have no desire to live anywhere else. I am so thankful for this beautiful land.
I do know it will not always be this way, this nation of freedom. We are a nation built on faith and yet the majority has and will turn their backs on God. So we too shall slip into the darkness that other countries are consumed by. But right now...as of today. I am still free to praise God. I am free to talk to my neighbor and drive down the road to visit my family. I am free to sing "God Bless America" or "God Bless the USA." I am free to keep my face uncovered and look others in the eyes. I AM FREE! and I for one give thanks to the Almighty God, creator of the heavens and the earth for that. HIS love endures forever!
Happy Independence Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....