Growing Up=Growing Old?

Some special kids in my life...I look at these two pics and think what the heck? How did they get so old and I stayed so young!?! Ha...right! Them getting older means...I'm getting older. Don't they understand that? Don't they know they need to STOP!
I love these kids. They mean so much to me. The first pic was taken about 7 or 8 years ago...the second pic taken on this last Thanksgiving! The first pic they were still in school and being footloose and fancy free. Pic two they each have (or going to have) at least one child...my what a few years changes in the lives of people. I know that from my life alone....I was a single working mom of 4...today I am a SAHM with a husband and 6 kids. A few years from now? Who knows??? Oh...there is someone who knows.....

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....