Preparing to defect

I will be spending today finishing packing and getting the home and family left behind set up to survive without me.
I feel incredibly burdened with the fact I am leaving my hard working husband home to spend his week vacation with 4 kids one of which is almost 4mths old and very needy. I am thrilled and thankful to be taking the girls on 'our' dream vacation but that doesn't remove the sadness I feel leaving the others behind. Why can't blessings in my life come without a hitch?!?! They never have....all the blessings in my life have come with burdens. Not sure why but they have.
So, with a heavy heart I will do all my preparations for my hubby and the kids. I will do it with sensitivity to the ones left behind and yet with a big smile for the two going on the trip. What a tight rope!
Pics of Mickey and friends will be posted next week.
Blessings to you all in the name of Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....