Words of power

So, it is not below me to steal...I mean borrow good stuff when I find it. Be it a great picture or great words of wisdom. Just this morning as I was taking a coffee break and reading one of the blogs I frequent, I came across this decree! I don't think she will mind me stealing....um borrowing it for purposes of spreading it. It pierced my heart...may it pierce yours too!

HOT INVESTMENT TIP!!!!!
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth,where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures inheaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is,there your heart will be also." (Matthew 6:19-21)
There is no greater return on an investment than knowing that you have invested your heart in someone that needs you...that you have given any part of yourself to save a life...that you have been HIS hands and feet....I say REVOLT against WORRY about the economy...GIVE MORE, LOVE MORE...BE MORE....this is NOT a time for fear.........PROVE where your treasure is....Go ahead...I DARE YOU!!!
http://twietconfetti.blogspot.com/2008/10/whats-love-got-to-do-with-it.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....