Just Somethn'

I just wanted to post something...don't really have any thing in particular to post. As I thought about it though I decided I want us to focus on 'Good.' Not the down in out stuff. Not the struggles....but on the blessings and joy and happiness.

The Creator of the Heavens and the Earth loves us. He planned and orchestrated our creation. He chose each of us before the beginning of time. He knows how many hairs are on our heads. I adore my kids but I don't even know that...I don't even know their blood type. He created all things for us. He laid out perfection for US! Even after we chose the imperfect, the dark road, even then he had a plan laid for us. The perfect finale! JESUS. How gracious and loving is that father? HIS love and grace is perfect! I am so thankful.....so so thankful. Every day I want to praise Him and each day practice praising him even MORE. In my mind, my belief in HIM is the center of my life...now I want him the reality of Him to be the center of my life.
I am not perfect and will never be on this side of Heaven...but I follow and serve the perfect one.......Jesus! !!!JESUS!!!
Psalm 119
Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. Blessed are they who keep their statues and seek them with all their heart. They do nothing wrong; they walk in His ways. You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed. Oh that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees! Then I would not put to shame when I consider all your commands. I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.

Walk according to the law of the Lord....walk in HIS ways!!!

Be blessed by being a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....