Just in Case....

Just in Case you are new to my 'world' (blog) I would like to say "WELCOME." A little about me and my blog. We are nothing incredibly exciting or feat defying. We are a Jesus follower, a Mom, a wife, a kids church leader, advocate for loving and raising kids of all kinds from all places in all means. I share my everyday life. I share my regular ol'thoughts. Either about facts or about feelings. I am not trendy and I don't have time to stay up on or figure out new gadgets. I have in the last year been striving to minimize aspects of my life and focus on God, Love, Family, and basics. Not to be caught up in the fast moving flow of worldly 'stuff.' Not that I am against it, it's just not for me these days. I worked many years and now have the opportunity to stay home and work here. I work to care for my home and my family. Putting God first. You will see glimpses of my life and you will meet all honesty with me. So, that's me and my blog in a nutshell. I would love to get to know other blogging moms out there...I like to pray for others so if you have a request...shoot me a note. This week is the Ultimate Blog Party I have never joined one before and thought I would give it a try. Sounds fun. If you came here from there, leave me a message letting me know and where you are from!! Enjoy and above all....be blessed!

Comments

Stopped by for the blog party. It's my first. Nice blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....