Name that star....

I was blessed to attend a worship seminar yesterday with 4 other people and what a blast I had. I haven't participated in anything like that in a long time. The speaker of the seminar was very gifted and I enjoyed it very much. Out of the many things that touched my heart yesterday, this one thing I want to share.

The bible says God named every star. EVERY star? That is what his word says. There are more stars than we as humans can count. They use to say there is a trillion...now they know it more. So, let's think about a trillion. the speaker said if you count 2 numbers per second up to a trillion...how long would it take? Do you know how long??? 15 THOUSAND...YEARS! wowza! Do we serve an amazing Almighty God?

YES we do!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....