Lord Save Me

Some days, some weeks it just seems the storms are brewing. You can feel the dampness in the air, see the clouds rolling by and sometimes hear the sound of distant thunder but you are just never quite sure when that storm is going to hit. That is how I am feeling this week. It's the calm before the storm feeling. Watching the clouds get darker and seeing them pass overhead. I know the Lord is here and I know he knows what is ahead. So much going on in this world, in this country, in this home. Just whirling wind.....that's all it is.

Matthew 14:29b

Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out "Lord Save Me." Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" And when they climbed back into the boat, the wind died down. Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the son of God."


Truly He, Jesus, is the son of God and I worship him. I must resist the thoughts of doubts. He's 'got our back' so to say. He will provide ALL our needs. If I feel I am sinking then I am taking hold of that loving, peace filled hand. He will get me through.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....