Just don't know...

I just don't know why I can't seem to blog anymore. I think about it often and many times I sit down and have plans to and then I get to reading other blogs and before I know it...I'm out of time and am needed as a mommy or wife. I like to think it's because I have "so many kids," but I know there are some blogs I read and they have the double the kids I do and manage to stay current. Oh well...that's just the way it is....

Our summer FLEW by..................way too fast!!!! I was not ready to see it end. I am not ready for the short days, early sunsets. I like the sunshine. I am not a fan of the heat, but I do like the sunshine. However...the clouds are back and so is the rain. It was pouring rain out today when church let out. We were drenched before we reached our van. None of us had jackets because it was still pretty warm out....we will need to get in the habit again.

Some changes for us...all the adoption paperwork has been submitted, now it's just wait for the State to do their part and then the attorney will contact me with a court date. Bio mom has been attending church regularly and also attends a women's bible study. She has been dealing with emotions and has been honest and shared them with me. I am glad she is learning to lean on God. I am thankful she is trying to get her 'walk ' right. Also bio grandma attends church pretty regularly. She doesn't attend the bible studies but that's ok....she on the track for healing. Bio mom also has a newish friend she brings with her to church and ladies study...seems VERY nice. So, we are waiting for the news of the court hearing. The kids will keep their last name and hyphenated our last name on theirs. I think that's a great idea.

I had a grandson born in June in Honolulu Hawaii. Broke my heart not to be there. He was a VBAC birth. I was so proud of my girl for going all the way this time. She had C'section last time. He is a beautiful little boy. Very much more hispanic looking than his older brother...both are gorgeous!

Which brings me to the current news. I won tickets to see CASTING CROWNS!!! Whoohoo!!!! My favorite Christian Rock band! Love them and love their music. I will be taking my middle girl. It will be a blast. The concert is September 30th.  Mid October I will flying myself to see my Hawaiian kids. To hug and kiss them non stop!!! I can not wait! I miss them so much. I can't wait to hold my grandson for the first time...makes my heart ache to think about it. I know it will be here before I know it.

Summer vacation was too short. School started off FULL, rocky, crazy, and tiring!!! Hope it calms to a dull roar soon.

Hope if there is anyone left reading my blog, I pray you were blessed this summer. I pray you are blessed this fall.
Here are just a few random shots from our Summer Adventures...

Summer Vacation part 1





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....