Heart Break

Man...the heaviness that lays on my heart for the children of this world. It's crazy how they suffer. They suffer because those who should be responsible are not. Those who should be loving and selfless are not. Every country has them. Kids abandoned because of birth defects or disabilities or parents hooked on drugs or because the child is such an inconvenience for them, making their life feel so pathetic that they take it out on the innocent by beating them. The list goes on...so many...too many. The heaviness in my heart at times feels too great. I pray, I give money when I can, I share with others but the one thing I desire to do is give them a home...yet...I can not. It takes two...and in this case only one is on the 'ban wagon.' So...I continue to pray. I continue to share. I continue to cry. So many faces. So much beauty. Such treasures.

Look over this website and let your heart be broken. Let your feet be moved. Let your life give life. Save Teri Lyn...and others like her. Look and be changed. Look and be moved to action.

"Father God...protect these babies until they get homes. Give your people...your chosen the strength to go against the tide. The courage to stand before giant$. The compassion to use what gifts and finances they have, not to go on yet another vacation, buy more clothes, get a new car....and so...but to save a life. To give life to those who are emotionally and physically dieing. Father you have blessed so many with so much. May they use it to save these children...Father, give these children your peace and comfort while they wait. Allow your angels to minister to them. I love you God. In Jesus' name! AMEN!!!

Some of the waiting children
also...Northwest Adoption Exchange
and...http://www.adoptuskids.org/Child/ChildSearch.aspx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....