A New Year?

Really? Can it really be 2011? Seems so crazy. I for one was ready for a new year though and so were many of my family members. 2010 wasn't an easy one for many, so glad to see it go.
With this year I don't have any resolutions...mainly just a desire to increase my bible study time and to truly and fully live in the love and direction of Jesus. Wanting, desiring to truly be more like him. I want to be one who fully lives by faith. I will find victory in when the difficult times come, when I feel the life which I lead is crumbling, I can stand firm in peace knowing that God has it in total control. That if anything which appears to be 'bad' is happening to me or my family, I will know and understand that God has a plan. I want to let go of this flesh that gets angry, and sad, and depressed when the trials hit. I want to be like 'Joseph' in the bible and know that I am where God wants me be GOD has a better plan and purpose and is fulfilling that plan and purpose. THAT is my desire for 2011 and forever.
I am blessed with a husband who loves his family, who has a job, who wants and appreciates a wife who stays home. I am blessed with 6 fantastic kids who are healthy, and spunky, and beautiful. With all that....I have already started out the new year amazingly!
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....