Come, Lord Jesus

The new little one keeps me busy. She is most content sitting on my lap or being held up on my shoulder. It's great but daily chores sure don't get done like they use to.

We sure love this little pixie. She is just a little doll. We call her Tink, short for Tinkerbell. Not only because she is such a little pipsqueak but she has the personality like Tink. Cute and feisty. I feel our days with her are limited. Which, don't get me wrong, that's a great thing. Reunification is what this is about if it's a safe and healthy home, but it will still be a loss on our part. I do feel sooner than later would be better though. Not sure how we would get through it if any of these kids are with us for an extended period of time and then are placed back with their family. I do know, however, God will get us through it. It sounds gut wrenching but God will not give us more than we can bear so I know we will handle it.

God Bless those who are in the process of adoption be it nationally or internationally. I recently read of a family who is adopting a sibling group of 5 here in the U.S. how beautiful is that?!?!? The sibling groups are the ones that pull at my heart the most along with children with HIV and disabilities. To not be able to find a home because of the size of your family or because you have been diagnosed with disease or disability, how hopeless that must feel. It breaks my heart to think of beautiful children having no hope, no family, no feeling of belonging. Children...the closest thing to God spiritually, and yet this world has stolen so much from them and leaves them so broken. Thank you God for placing that burning desire in those who take the leap of faith and step over incredible boundaries to love those children.

The other thing that breaks my heart is human trafficking, especially that of young children. It fills me with rage when I hear of it and see shows on it. I do not understand or believe that more can not be done to stop it or at least help more children get out of it. It's crazy how we know what terrorists are up to because our government has 'ways,' but we can't break rings of people from buying, stealing, beating, filming, raping, and selling children all to make money?!?! I don't believe more can't be done, it's more like WON'T be done. Judgment on my part says it's because there is money to made by some of the people who have power to stop it and then there are those who are rich who want to partake in the "services" these people have to offer. Gut wrenching.
http://www.callandresponse.com/img/opening.png

There is so much to pray for it can make a persons heart so heavy, so I cry out....
Revelation 22:20
"He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus."
COME, LORD JESUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop - Baby PIcs

My Favorite Vacation Spots

Soon....